Huion drawing Tablet H610 Pro V2 won't use stylus cursor point when drawing and uses regular mouse cursor instead.

When I use a Huion Drawing tablet , for some reason it won't use the stylus cursor point and is stuck using the regular mouse cursor even when drawing and also using the desktop.

This issue only happens when The driver for the drawing tablet from huion is used , if that driver is disabled or uninstalled and I just use the built in windows driver with the huion tablet , the above issue goes away and when I am using the huion tablet it does use the stylus cursor point instead of a standard mouse cursor.

So I am wondering if there is some fix for the issue when the huion driver is used. Maybe a registry modification? 

1 person has this problem
  • Hi Ethan C., we would need the following information so we can find a solution to your issue:

• Your computer's operating system and version
    • Version of the tablet driver you've installed
    • Program you are using and its version
    • Does this issue occur in all of the programs you are using? If yes, please provide which programs and their versions

We would also appreciate it if you can provide a video of your issue so we can have a better idea.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I also have the same problem, and it is really disturbing

• Hi ADILAH JASMIN, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with the tablet. What is the mode of your tablet, is it H610 Pro V2 or other model? May you kindly provide us with the following information so we can find a solution to your issue:

• Your computer's operating system and version
    • Version of the tablet driver you've installed
    • Program you are using and its version
    • Does this issue occur in all of the programs you are using? If yes, please provide which programs and their versions

We would also appreciate it if you can provide a video of your issue so we can have a better idea.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I am using the HS64 OSU version 

- windows 10, 21H2 version

- v15 version of the tablet

- Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Microsoft edge

- Microsoft 2019

video: file:///C:/Users/adila/Downloads/Huion%20stylus%20cursor.mp4

• Hi ADILAH JASMIN, Thank you for your reply. Do you use the latest V15 driver, is it Driver_15.5.3.444?. By the way, we could not download the video you attached as it is not here. It would be appreciated if you upload the video to Dropbox or Google drive and please grant permission to anyone who has the link to view it.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I use v15.5.1.390

• Hi ADILAH JASMIN, thank you for your reply. Please kindly try to install the latest driver to check if the issue will be fixed, here is the link:

https://huion.com/index.php?m=content&c=index&a=lists&catid=16&myform=1&down_title=HS64

If the issue still exists after you install Driver_15.5.3.444, it would be appreciated if you upload the video to Dropbox or Google drive and please grant permission to anyone who has the link to view it. 

Login or Signup to post a comment