Huion drawing Tablet H610 Pro V2 won't use stylus cursor point when drawing and uses regular mouse cursor instead.

When I use a Huion Drawing tablet , for some reason it won't use the stylus cursor point and is stuck using the regular mouse cursor even when drawing and also using the desktop.

This issue only happens when The driver for the drawing tablet from huion is used , if that driver is disabled or uninstalled and I just use the built in windows driver with the huion tablet , the above issue goes away and when I am using the huion tablet it does use the stylus cursor point instead of a standard mouse cursor.

So I am wondering if there is some fix for the issue when the huion driver is used. Maybe a registry modification? 

• Hi Ethan C., we would need the following information so we can find a solution to your issue:

• Your computer's operating system and version
    • Version of the tablet driver you've installed
    • Program you are using and its version
    • Does this issue occur in all of the programs you are using? If yes, please provide which programs and their versions

We would also appreciate it if you can provide a video of your issue so we can have a better idea.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment