KANVAS 16 DISCONNECTING AGAIN

I ALL READY SOLVE THE PROBLEM BEFORE BY UNINSTALING MY WINDOWS AND IT WORK BUT NOW IT ALMOST A MONTH BACK DISCONNECTING AGAIN.... I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS ANYMORE SO MUCH STRESSFULL, WANNA GET GUARANTINE BUT I FORGET THE SHOP CUZ IT WAS BUYING VIA ONLINE SHOP SO I FEEL REALLY FU*K RIGHT ABOUT THIS PROBLEM...

• Hi Raja Eru Saint, for disconnection issues, kindly try the following steps:

1. Connect the tablet to a different USB port on your computer and make sure that the USB port functions well.
    2. Try to uninstall the driver, unplug your tablet from your computer then plug it back in. Then check if the disconnection continues even without the driver.
    3. Try installing a different driver version.
    4. If you have another cable, please try using another cable.
    5. If you have access to a different computer, please try using a different unit and test if you still encounter the same disconnection issue.

If all steps above result to the same disconnection issue, please send the following information to service@huion.com to be further assisted:

• Serial number (found at the back of your tablet, right after S/N)
    • Order number when you purchased your tablet online (you can try checking your confirmation email for this or login to the online platform or website where you purchased the tablet)
    • The version of the driver you've installed
    • Your computer's operating system
    • A link to your video that captures the disconnection issue. You can just use your phone in taking the video provided that we can clearly see your cable connections and your tablet when you turn it on and the disconnection as it happens. If your video is 20MB or more, please send the video through WeTransfer or upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive and make sure that you remove the restriction so anyone who has the link will be able to access your video.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment