Problem with Huion H610 Pro 2 on Adobe Lightroom software

Hello,

Following the purchase of a Huion H610 Pro 2 tablet, I have big latency problems when using Lightroom software. I would like to know if this has happened to any of you before and if there is a solution to this problem.

thank you,

Annabelle

• Hi Annabelle.depont, kindly provide the following information so we can check what could have caused your issue:

• Version of the tablet driver you installed on your computer
    • Adobe Lightroom version
    • Your computer operating system and its version

May you please check if you experience latency in other programs? If you do, what are the other programs you've tried?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi, 
    Here the informations you asked : 

- Version of the tablet driver installed on my computer : 14.4.5.200611

- Adobe Lightroom Classic version : 9.2

- My computer : Macbook Pro 13" 2015 - MacOS Mojave Version 10.14.6

I have tried the tablet with other programs : Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 and Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018. There is no latency in these programs. This problem is juste with Lightroom. To be more precise, when I push the cursor of the setting, the cursor keeps moving as I stoped and lift the pen. 

I've uninstall the driver of the tablet, and re-install, and it worked normally during 2 days. But now the latency problem is back... I noticed that when i use the tablet without the Huion's driver, it works, so I think there is a link with that..

• Hi Annabelle.depont, thank you for providing the requested information. Can you please try using the attached driver version?

Is it possible for you to update your MacOS to at least Catalina, v.10.15.7?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

dmg
  • Hi, 

The attached driver version you send to me doesn't correspond to the model of my tablet. My model is H610 Pro 2. 
    I've update my MacOs to Catalina 10.15.7, it worked during one week, but now t
    he latency problem is back, and I don't know what to do. 

• Hi Annabelle.depont, I'm sorry to know that. Please use this driver version instead. Before installing this version, kindly uninstall the driver you currently have by following the steps found in this article: How to Uninstall the HUION MAC Driver V13 or V14 Properly. It is also better to restart your computer first before installing the new driver.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

dmg
Login to post a comment