h610prov2 driver dowloads failing over and over

Just got my h610prov2 yesterday, have not previously had any huion drivers installed. The downloads for both windows driver versions slow down to nothing and then fail over and over. I have tried to download both versions at least 5 times.

• I have the same issue here!

I receive a network error

•  elena, I spent an hour babysitting the download and resuming it whenever it failed, also pausing and restarting it periodically when it slowed down and i finally got it to download!

Don't know if this is an error on Huion's part but it would be great if staff could look into it for future customers.

• Hi Elaise,

I will experiment this workaround, though it seems so messy to provide such poor customer experience right from scratch.

At least is the table working smoothly after the install? Much appreciate your feedback !

• Hi Elaise Bush and Elaise Bush, I'm sorry for the issue you encountered in downloading our drivers. We have a recent server upgrade that may have caused the issue. I have updated our Technical Department about this and they are working to fix this issue as soon as possible. Kindly clear your browser's cache and cookies and try downloading the driver again.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment