My pen not is working

Bought my kamvas pro 12 in 1 month and now my pen not is working nothing, i been tried everything .

• Hi Rdrodrigues1996, please uninstall the driver, unplug your tablet from your computer then plug it back in. Then please try using your tablet without the driver. If the pen works without the driver, then the issue is caused by the driver. So just reinstall the driver and make sure the tablet is not connected to your computer as you do so. But if it won't work even without the driver, there may be a problem either with your pen, tablet, cable or your port. We will further assist you through your ticket.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi, my GT 191 pen is only working when it's in the charger, and shuts off when I unplug it. Has anyone found a fix? Or I need a new pen?
  • Hi JJ, if your pen works only when connected to the charging cable, it means that the Lithium-Ion inside the pen can no longer hold a charge. If your serial number (S/N) starts with 7 or higher, you can just purchase the battery pen, PEN68D. Here's the link: https://store.huion.com/products/battery-pen-pen68d.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• One of my pen is not working. If she connected to the PC she working, but if I disconnected she stop. What is the problem. My huinon is the canvas pro 24.

• Hi Georgi Raijekov, the Kamvas Pro 24 is using a battery-free pen and does not need to be connected to the computer to be charged. May you please clarify which is connected to the PC? Do you refer to your Kamvas Pro 24 tablet display itself? 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment