Kamvas Pro 13 question.

Hello, this is just a simple but probably stupid question. I purchased the Kamvas Pro 13 recently and i have tried connecting it to my computer but the computer somehow doesn't "see" my Kamvas Pro 13. I tried it on a laptop and everything went smoothly. Is there a possibility that the Pro 13 can only be connected to laptop? I hope someone could answer the question, even if it might be obvious

1 person has this problem
  • Hi Eleana Kostarelou, it is possible that you have connected the HDMI end of the 3-in-1 cable to your computer's motherboard but you have a dedicated video card installed on your computer. To resolve this issue, please make sure you connect the said HDMI end to your computer's dedicated video card.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hello, when will the new drivers be ready?

the user manual is not available from your link

"his XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below."

• Hi Edrik Zoran, you can download the latest drivers from this link: https://www.huion.com/download/.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hello, I have purchased Kamvas Pro 13. Is it possible to connect it to a mobile phone? Or can it only be used with a computer with USB + HDMI inputs?

I would like to know if it's possible to to connect Kamvas Pro 13 using a USB-C to USB-C . In the box there only was the 3-in-1 cable (power, USB, and HDMI).

If I buy a USB-C to USB-C cable, will it work? In this case, I wouldn't know how to connect the power to the Pen Display either.

I would appreciate it if you could help me with this matter. Thank you.

Eduard.

• Hi, Eduard. I'm sorry to inform you that you can only connect your Kamvas Pro 13 to a computer using the 3-in-1 cable and power adapter that came with it. Moreover, I understand that you were hoping to use a USB-C to USB-C cable, but unfortunately, this model is not compatible with phone connections. 

I know this is not the news you wanted to hear, but please know that we always aim to provide the best possible user experience. If you are considering using a USB-C to USB-C connection, the Kamvas 13 or Kamvas Pro 13 (2.5K) models might be a better fit for your needs. Also, please check your phone's compatibility if it has at least a USB-C port with USB 3.1 and DP1.2 capability. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support 

Login or Signup to post a comment