Kamvas 13 Press Keys Stopped Working

The press keys on the tablet and pen were working fine the other day. Today I held the two centre keys on the tablet to open the menu and adjust the brightness and when I started getting ready to draw I noticed my press keys weren't working.

I have the "Enable Press Keys" ticked so it couldn't be that. I don't know if my tinkering with the menu has caused this problem, I can't see why it would but it's the only thing that I did differently to the tablet. I reset the settings I had changed to the original settings but it didn't change anything. I looked around on Google for any solutions but couldn't find any.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I was very excited to receive this tablet and start drawing so I'm hoping I can get this resolved asap.

• Hi PeinMartyn, may I know the version of the driver you installed? Kindly export your current settings and reinstall your driver. After reinstalling, export your settings and check if it will work.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I believe I've figured out the problem. I think one of the press keys on my pen were stuck and was therefore disabling all of the others. After toying around with the keys on the pen, everything works as normal. 

Thank you for the help.

• Hi PeinMartyn, I'm glad to know that you've figured out the problem and that the issue is now resolved. Feel free to reach out again if you need our assistance.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment