Driver Installation Error

Attempting to install Driver for Inspiroy H1060P.  Receive the following message:

"Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

Anyone else experiencing this issue? What is the work around?

• It's doing this on my windows 10, it takes me to the download button but when I press it, the screen loads for a second but then says "can't reach this page" though I have good wifi and everything else is loading.

• Hi everyone, we apologize for this. We are working to fix this issue right now. For the meantime, you can download the driver using this link: Huion Tablet Drivers

NOTEFor graphic tablets and tablet displays with 2048 pen pressure, please use Version 12 driver while those with 8192 pen pressure can use Version 14. As of the moment, only HS610, HS611, Q620M and Kamvas 13 are compatible with Version 15 drivers.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I don't know what is happening but nothing is working, I can't download any of these

• Hi Lazy Wølf, I'm sorry for the issues in downloading our drivers recently. We are undergoing an unscheduled maintenance and once done, you can then download the drivers without any problems. For the mean time, may I know the following so I can just send the driver to you directly:

• Tablet model
    • Your computer's operating system

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• It's okay! I Understand! I clicked few times "try again" And it worked, it took quite time but u don't have to send anything! I hope everything will be okay soon! Have a great time!
  • Hi Lazy Wølf, I'm glad you were able to download it now. Thank you for the update.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment