Pen Lag on Mac

I am using the HS64 on a Mac running Mojave 10.14.6. The pen lags on every program I am using it on. The driver version is 14.5.0.201120. Any ideas how to make it run properly for me?

• Hi Aron Noah, kindy try Driver_14.4.5.200611 version and see if you won't experience the lag. Here's a video on how to install and uninstall the driver properly: How to Install/Uninstall Huion V14 Driver on Windows (Video). You can also refer to this article: How to Install Huion Driver on MacOS

You can also try using the tablet without the driver and see if you still experience the lag. If you still do and even when using the older driver version, please send the following information to service@huion.com:

• Serial number (found at the back of the tablet)
    • Purchase order number
    • Add a note of the driver versions you've tried so far
    • The programs you've tried
    • A link to the video as you use the tablet on the programs. Please do not use a screen capture since we need to see your tablet and your screen on the video so we can clearly see the lag. You can send the video through WeTransfer or upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive. Make sure you remove the restrictions if your upload it so anyone who has the link will be able to access your video.

Best Regards, 

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment