Tablet Display has bottom 1/3 on a grey scale thing

I've been having a problem with my tablet display, the tablet I have is a Kamvas Pro 16. It has grayed out pixels going up about 1/3 of my table screen. I've already have tried a new cord since I thought that was the origin but that was not the case. It only started after a day with this new cord while my original cord started after about 5 weeks. When I decided it would be a good idea to get a new cord is when the bottom of my screen, where the taskbar is, was covered by a black bar. I was still able to click on the icons but could not see them. It's only on the tablet and is hard to get a picture of it because the color blends together. I've tried taking out and putting back in all the cables that connect to both the table and my computer. I'm not sure what to do at this point and would be grateful for some help with this. Thanks!

• Hi Wendy Flair, I'm sorry about your display issue. I will create a ticket so we can further assist you.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Thank you!

• Hi Wendy Flair, you're welcome. I've received your ticket reply and I will further assist you from there.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment