Problems with Kamvas 13

Hello, yesterday I received the Kamvas 13 graphic monitor, after a day trying to turn it on I succeeded but the following problems appeared: The screen resolution cannot be changed from 800x600, in screen mirroring and extending mode it adjusts to this resolution and does not allow me to change it, also affecting the main screen of my PC. Also the colors of the tablet are in poor quality and saturation, I assume it is due to the resolution. On the other hand, it is impossible for me to calibrate the pencil and the pointer does not appear where it is. I already uninstalled all the previous tablet drivers, reinstalled the Huion drivers, restart the computer, change the USB inputs, download and install everything with the antivirus turned off and without any graphic program open. I don't know what to do, please I need help.
  • Hi Agustina Acosta, may I know if you are using a laptop or a desktop? If you are using a laptop, may I know your laptop's model? What operating system and version is your computer running on? Kindly try to update your computer's display driver/s and, if you are using a Windows computer, make sure that Windows is up-to-date.

Thus, please provide the following information so we can help you further:

• Operating system of your computer and version
    • Version of the tablet drivers you've installed
    • A video that clearly shows your issue. You can send it through WeTransfer or upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive and share the link. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment