the driver isn't working

I have  a WH1409 tablet and i downloaded the driver, picked the driver for windows and for the right model of graphic tab but not matter what i change it doesnt apply, i try to put my tab in left mode it doesnt (i even tried in portrait mode) and nothing. I've tried changing the input of my pen or of the button, still nothing. I did pressed ''apply'' then ''ok'', when i open back the driven my changes are saved but my tab keep acting like im on default setting.
i also verified if there was no older driver, i unistalled all of them (including the most recent one, restarted my pc downloaded again the new driver, restarted my pc and then plugging in my tab to modify it but nothing..
Help i dont know what to do

• I had problem with driver too. I spoked with support which never helped me solve the problem for 8 days.

I return the product from Huion and I will buy it from other producent (not Huion).

• Hi jerome de la brosse, we have 3 versions of the WH1409 tablet; the WH1409 (which has 2048 pen pressure), WH1409 (8192) and the WH1409 V2 (which uses a battery-free pen). May I know which specific model you have, the version of the tablet driver you installed, and your computer's operating system and version. 

I look forward to your reply. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi Maciej Klemarczyk, I'm sorry to know about your support experience. We will review your ticket and find a way to further improve the quality of service we provide. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

•  i have no idea wich model i have, i got both a pen using battery and a pen i need to charge as for the number of different pressure i have i dont know, when i look at the back of my tablet it just say
    model : WH1409 but i will try the different version of the driver to see if one is working thanks

• Hi jerome de la brosse, I see. The reason why I am asking for the specific model is because those models with 2048 pen pressure use Version 12 drivers while those with 8192 use Version 14. 

I'll create a ticket for you since I will be asking for your serial number to help us determine which model you have. After which, we can then assist you in resolving your issue.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment