Huion Kamvas 13 keeps reconnecting and disconnecting

Hiya, I recently bought a Kamvas 13 from Amazon and it's honestly a very nice upgrade from what I was using previously, but there's just one big issue that's been apparent for the past few days: it will randomly start a cycle of disconnecting and reconnecting and won't stop for several minutes. It's quite annoying and very hindering to work with.

I've made sure the 3-in-1 cable is secured in their proper places, but it still continues! I've even tried plugging the usb to every single usb port on my computer with no luck. Any help? I'm suspecting a driver issue or a bad tablet.

2 people have this problem
  • Hi Tory Newsome, thank you for posting your issue. This issue may be caused by either the 3-in-1 cable or your computer or tablet port. We have replied to your ticket and we look forward to receiving your reply so we can determine which caused your issue. What we can assure you is that we will do our best to resolve your concern so you can enjoy using our products.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I have the exact same issue (Windows 10, Kamvas 13, 3-in-1 cable). Please let me know if you find a solution.

I have tried:
    Firmware and Driver update
    Different USB ports on motherboard
    Pugging in the red USB power (same result plugged in or not)
    Different USB ports on a PCI Express expansion card
    Changing Windows and BIOS USB power settings.

I suspect some sort of driver (power/time out) issue.

1 person likes this
  • Hi Mike Chernett, as I've replied to your post on a different topic, it is possible that your issue is caused by your cable. Kindly provide your serial number, purchase order number and a video of your issue (not a screen capture video) through your ticket so we can further assist you.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I have the same issue with a brand new Kamvas 13.  Did Huion solve it for anyone?

• Hi mark robertson, as I've replied to your post from a different topic, if you experience a connection issue with your Kamvas 13, kindly send the following information to service@huion.com:

• Serial number (found at the back of your tablet
    • Purchase order number
    • Link where you purchased your tablet
    • A link to your video that clearly captures your connection issue. Please try capturing as you connect your tablet to your computer and turn your tablet on. Please send the video through WeTransfer or upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive and share the link in the email. If you upload it, please make sure to remove the restrictions so anyone who has the link will be able to access it.

We will assist you further through email since we would need more information about your tablet and your issue.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment