Solved

HS610 not working on Big Sur Beta

Hi, 
I am trying to setup my new HS610 on macOS Big Sur beta and I have problems with it working. It doesn't seem to work properly when using the tablet. If I press the touch wheel button it seems to disable the tablet completely. I have tried on another laptop running macOS Catalina and all works OK. 
Thanks
Ben
  • Hi Ben Cox, I'm sorry to tell you that our drivers are currently not compatible with MacOS Big Sur since the said OS is still in its beta stage. Rest assured we will update our drivers after it beta stage is completed.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Thanks for getting back to me. I would be keen to be on the list if you need testers for the beta of the new drivers when you do update them. 

regards

Ben

• Hi Ben Cox, thank you for offering your assistance. We really appreciate it! We'll let you know if we need one. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Big Sur is now out on general release. Any ideas on when the driver might be updated? 

Ben

• Hi Ben Cox, thank you for the update. Our software engineers are already working on the updated driver and we are expecting to have it soon. The estimate is that we can have it in 2 weeks, more or less. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this
  • Thanks you 

• Will there be a driver update for all tablets as I myself am working on a Kamvas 20 and ever since updating to Big Sur I have been unable to draw without a nettlesome pen offset. (There was no offset prior to updating.)

• Hi Slurku, yes, we will have an updated driver for all tablet models. The Version 14 will be updated first followed by Version 12 drivers.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this
  • Hi,

I'm using GC710 and currently unable to work because of Big Sur update. May I know how much longer do we need to wait for an update?

• Hi David Loke, the updated driver for Big Sur was launched last weekend. You can download the Driver_14.5.0.201120 version from this link: Huion G10T Graphic Tablet Drivers.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi. I've bought Pen Tablet H420. But it doesn't work at my Macbook Air with Big Sure OS. So, would you help me to fix it up?

1 person likes this
  • Same here with the 420 on Big Sur

• Hi 91octobersky and Éric Hervé, our software engineers are still testing the updated Version 12 driver for Big Sur that will be compatible with both of your H420 and 420 graphic tablets. We will update this link soon: Huion 420 and H420 Graphic Tablet Drivers.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this
  • Hi, thanks.

Do you have an idea when it will be updated ? (as a range rough estimate? in a week? in a month? in 6 months?) 

Login to post a comment