My huion tablet won't turn on or light up

My huion 420 won't even turn on but it shows "Device is connected" so I don't understand what's happening

Thank you for the help.

• Hi Aulin Ling, when you say your 420 tablet won't turn on, do you mean that the mouse cursor won't move when you use your pen? Since your driver is detecting your tablet as connected, it is possible that the issue is with your pen. You can refer to these videos that may help resolve your issue:

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• my hw1040 tablet isn't turning on

• Hi Ren Monet, I'm sorry but we don't seem to have an HW1040 model. We do have WH1409 that comes in 3 versions; the WH1409 (2048), WH1409 (8192) and WH1409 V2. Is this the model you are referring to? If it is, which version do you have and have you tried using the USB cable instead of the wireless receiver? 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• my tablet wont turn on either. i use the WH1409 and it suddenly stopped working. usb cable doesn't even make it turn on. wtf?

• I ordered Huion Kamvas 13 last December 25, 2020, from Lazada Philippines. It was working fine for a week and then it suddenly won't turn on. I plugged all the cables properly but it doesn't work at all. The red light in the power button is also not showing. Can you help me with this? I emailed the support team but I haven't heard from them. I am worried that my money will just go to waste.

I also saw a video regarding this issue, and we're having the same problem. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kByIOEGNEwY&list=LL&index=1

• Hi Karina Sims, kindly try using a USB different cable and check if it works. Also make sure that your computer's USB port is functioning well. If you have access to another computer, please try using it on a different computer. Please reply to your ticket and provide the requested information so we can help you further. Thank you!

Hi Franchesca Del Mundo, we will reply to your ticket as soon as possible. We apologize for the delay due to our high ticket volume.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment