Cant use my tablet in a Video conference (google meet, zoom,...).

Hi, I recently bought a tablet H1161. It works well. But, when I am in a video conference through google meet or Zoom, for example, the tablet doesn't work properly.  There is a delay in the response, making it difficult to use. I had tried using with and without the drive. I have a macbook, but I tried in windows and there is the same problem.

1 person has this problem
  • Hi Almir Santos, we've tested the said tablet from our end and it is compatible to work on video conference software such as Google Meet and Zoom. I'll convert this post to a ticket so we can check on your issue.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I have exactly the same problem. I have a Huion HS610 and I use goodnotes 5 in a macbook pro. Whenever I use the tablet on a video conference it suffers from lagging making it impossible to use. As soon as I close the conference the behavior is normal again.

• Hi Gabriel Salas, may I know the following so we can have our software engineers check on this:

1. Version of the tablet driver you installed
    2. MacOS version
    3. Which video conference platform are you using?
    4. A video on the lag you are experiencing during your video conference. Please take a video that captures both your tablet and your computer screen so we can clearly see how long is the delay.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment