Solved

My Pen isn't working

i have change for a new mac and when a put my huion HS610 the pen do not write well it just works when i put a lot of pressure sometimes but i cant do anything! the pen doesn't work. i tried to look it up in the  internet but nothing works can you help me?

• Hi Fernando Jesus Quiroga Avalos, I'm sorry to know that. Does the tablet driver show "Device connected"? May I know which driver version you installed on your new Mac computer? 

Kindly try the following steps if you haven't already:

1. Make sure that the USB cable is connected securely;
    2. Change pen nib with a new one;
    3. Try using another USB cable and/or port;
    4. Try connecting your tablet to another computer to see if the issue still persists;
    5. Reinstall the latest driver from Huion Official website. Please follow the steps found in the following articles:

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Thanks the problem was that i clicked deny in the agent option so it didn't let me do it right so i uninstalled and installed again and it work thanks!

• Hi Fernando Jesus Quiroga Avalos, I'm glad to know that your issue is not fixed. Enjoy using your tablet!

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• My pen got wet and it doesn't work with the nib. What can I do?

• Hi Cindy Bata, I'm sorry to know about your pen. 

All Huion products come with a 1-year warranty which covers damages resulting from defective parts or workmanship. However, I'm sorry to inform you that getting your pen wet is not covered by the warranty. But you don't have to worry since you can just purchase a new pen. Feel free to purchase one through our official online store using this link: https://store.huion.com/collections/accessories.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment