Solved

Huion gt 191 pen only working when plugged into the charger.

Hello, my GT 191 pen is only working when it's in the charger, and immediately shuts off when I unplug it, I saw other people had the same problem but has anyone found a fix? or do I need a new pen? 

2 people have this problem
  • Hi  Isabella Cotto, we confirm that your pen is defective. We will create a ticket for you. Please reply to us in the ticket and provide the product information so we can help you further.

Best regards, 

HUION Customer Support

• Hi, Iam having the Same Problem with my Pen on GT-191. Kindly help Thank you

• Hi Mishael Tabuzo, if the pen only works when connected to the charging cable, it means that the Lithium-Ion battery inside your pen can no longer hold a charge. Thus, you can either continue using the pen but with the charging cable or you can purchase the Battery Pen PEN68D since the original rechargeable pen model that comes with your tablet is no longer available. This pen model needs an AAA battery to be inserted into the pen.

But before purchasing the PEN68D pen, please send an email to service@huion.com with your serial number so we can check your tablet's manufacture date. Only those manufactured from January 1st, 2017 onwards work with this pen. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support