Pen doesn't work properly

My pen has worked good till today. (H640P Inspiroy)

When I used it without the driver only a square area of the tablet would work, but with the driver active it would work good.

Today, when I activated the driver, the cursor didn't even show up.

I thought the solution was downloading the newest version of the driver, so I installed the version Driver_14.8.90, but nothing changed, not even when i changed the tip.

The lights of the tablet are on and work properly, the driver says "device connected", it's just the pen that doesn't work.

mp4
  • Hi Elejelek626, looking at the video you've provided, it looks like you have manually changed your tablet to phone mode. Kindly try pressing buttons 1 & 5 simultaneously for 3 seconds to exit the phone mode. Article: How to Manually Set Your Tablet to Phone Mode.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi, turns out I have the same problem. When I press 1 and 5 on my tablet it doesn't do anything.

• hi, I cant see my reply so just rewriting here, I also have the same problem but pressing 1 and 5 at the same time won't work.

• Hi sema, do you have the same tablet model which is H640P? If you don't, please try to check which keys to press depending on your tablet model from this article: How to Manually Set Your Tablet to Phone Mode

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I have a H1060P and pressing 1 & 5 won't work for me. It has been in phone mode for a few days and I can't seem to change it.
  • Hi sema, I'm sorry to know that. We will have to ask more information from you so we will reply to your ticket and assist you from there.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment