Switch to specific screen

So we have the ability to switch the screen the cursor is on, which is great, but it'd be nice if we could switch to a specific screen, or even better, switch between the pen display and the "all display" work area option. 

I have 3 monitors including my GT-191(probably not very common, but here we are), so when I want to do something on a different screen with my pen I have to hit the Switch Screen button multiple times to get back to my pen display.

Idk it'd just be a nice quality of life thing.

• Hi Timothy, thank you for your suggestion. I will forward this to our software engineers.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

2 people like this
  • I was curious if this has been looked into? Just like Timothy I use multiple monitors. I would love to switch from one "preferred" display and "all displays" as opposed to cycling through the entire list of display options with the switch display. 

• Hi Omar Aweidah, I'm sorry but as of the moment, the switch screen works in the following order: Display 1, 2, 3 (if applicable) & all display. So if you are using 3 displays and your tablet is Display #2, it will cycle to Display #3, all display, Display #1 then back to Display #2. I have forwarded this feature request to our software engineers so they can look into the possibility of improving this feature in the future. 

Thank you for your suggestions!

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Wondering if there are any updates on this feature.

• Hi Enrico Salvan, I'm sorry but there are no updates on our driver's switch screen order.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• In version: v15.3.19.151 the option for all displays is missing from switch displays

• Hi Omar Aweidah, yes, the option to use all displays has been intentionally removed in the latest driver version.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment