Solved

HS610's problem with adobe animate cc

Hi everyone, I'm working on adobe animate cc 2019. I just used HS610 one day and i found a trouble:

If i use pc mouse, i just double click left mouse on any object to get inside drawing object mode to edit it and double click left mouse again to exit drawing object mode.

But if i using Digital Pen to get inside drawing object mode by press Pen head into tablet face (this thing same as i use left mouse), sometime it work, sometime it didn't work. 

Or sometimes i must press so many times to make it work (get inside/get outside drawing object mode)

Even if i set mouse left on digital pen button, that's not work. 

Does anyone here got the same trouble ?

• Hi  Thanh Le  , thank you for reporting your problem. We will have to check on this further and try to replicate your issue from our end. May you please send the following to service@huiontablet.com for further assistance:

• Purchase order number
    • Product serial number (found at the back of your tablet)
    • Link where you purchased your tablet
    • Tablet driver version currently installed
    • Computer operating system
    • Does this issue encountered in other similar programs?
    • A video that clearly shows your problem (kindly send it through WeTransfer or upload it to Google Drive and make sure that you grant permission to anyone who has the link)

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I have the same problem with my GT-221Pro. The only way I could came around this bug is setting one of the buttons on the pen for a left double-click. 

• If I use Adobe Animate with my GT-221 Pro with my mac mini it works perfectly, it happens only with PC.

• Hi Evandro Montenegro, thank you for providing your observations about this. May you please provide the following so we can check on this further:

• Versions of the PC and Mac computer's you are using
    • Versions of the tablet drivers of each type of computer
    • Version of Adobe Animate CC
    • A video that clearly captures the bug in the PC computer and how it works on Mac.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• My PC is:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10400F CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz
    32,0 GB ram
    Windows 10 Home 21H2

HUION driver 14.8.166.1482

My Mac Mini is:

2,6 GHz Intel Core i5 Dual-Core
    8 GB ram

macOS Monterey 12.1
    HUION driver 14.6.0.210128

I have a GT-221 PRO

Adobe Animate 2022 version 22.0.2

Link to the video showing the bug:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/15wJ2SdL3Eyx3TtkqxLTd55nYYOs96yMx/view?usp=sharing

For the record I had another PC that had the exact same problem due to that I decided to sell it thinking the problem was the PC now I have the same problem with this one too. I am also sending a bug report to Adobe in order to check on their end if can find a solution this is really annoying.

• Hi Evandro Montenegro, thank you for providing the video links and the requested information. May I know the driver version you are using on your PC as well as on your Mac?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi, Orliza Amodia here they are:

PC HUION driver 14.8.166.1482

MAC HUION driver 14.6.0.210128

• Hi Evandro Montenegro, thank you for providing the driver versions you are using. May you kindly uninstall the driver on your PC and install the driver version 15.5.1.390 which you can download from this link: Kamvas 22 Drivers. Please refer to the following articles on how to properly uninstall and install the driver:

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I followed all the steps, installed the driver and now it wont recognize the device. Althought the pen works even the pressure but I can´t configure it and the inittial problem with the double click still persists. :( This is really frustating. 

• I may have found another feature of the bug. If I double-click exactly in the same pixel it works (wich is really hard to keep the consistency)... If my second click of the double-click is a few pixels off it wont work. 

• Hi Evandro Montenegro, duly noted. We will have our software engineers check on this and I should be able to get back to you after the holiday. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

I will create a ticket for you so we can ask for your serial number. We will also further assist you through the ticket.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login or Signup to post a comment