When your Huion digital pen is not working, you can check the solutions listed below respectively to see if it can fix your pen.
For pen not working issue, first please confirm that the driver shows connected, otherwise please check How to Install Huion Drivers on Windows? or Solution to the Installation Problems under Mac Mojave to install the driver correctly.
Solutions for battery pen
- Check whether the pen has a battery.
- Check and see if you have turned on the power button before you start using the pen.
- Try to replace the battery with a new AAA battery.
- Please check if the battery is properly inserted inside the pen. Please note: The positive pole should be pointing to the same direction as the pen tip.
- If the shrapnel of the negative pole is out of place, as shown in the picture below, you can fix it with a simple tool such as a nipper.
Solutions for rechargeable pen
- Please charge the pen and make sure that it is fully charged;
- If it still cannot be used after being fully charged, please try to use the pen with the charging cable connected;
- Please try changing to another USB cable or port;
Solutions for battery-free pen
Please change with a new pen nib.
After trying the above methods, if your battery/rechargeable/battery-free pen still won't work, then your battery/rechargeable/battery-free pen may be damaged. Please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.