The WinTab32.dll file is an executable file on your computer that is essential for your tablet driver to work properly on your Windows programs. At times, due to some changes on your computer's software, this file may be corrupted which would result in the following issues:
- The pen can move the mouse cursor but the tablet driver shows "Device disconnected"
- You have no pen pressure in all your drawing or writing programs
If you encounter such issues, please follow the steps below to replace the said file:
- Open a folder or File Explorer window and go to C:\WINDOWS\System32.
- On the search bar found in the top-right area, type "Wintab32.dll".
- Select the file, right-click on it and click "Delete".
- Download the wintablet32 file from this link, wintab32.dll, and save it to the C:\WINDOWS\System32 folder. If you are using an x32-based PC (32-bit), skip to Step #6 below, otherwise, proceed to the next step.
- Search the Wintab32.dll file in the C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64 folder and delete the wintab32.dll file in the said folder. Then save the same file you downloaded earlier.
- Restart your computer and check if your tablet can now be detected by the driver.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance.