When you have pen pressure in all your drawing software except in Adobe Illustrator, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1. Open “System Preferences”.
- Step 2. Find Security & Privacy –> Privacy –> Automation.
- Step 3. Press the “Command” and “Space” bar on your keyboard and type “Terminal” to open the Terminal window.
- Step 4. Input this command in the Terminal window: “tccutil reset All com.adobe.illustrator” and run (hit Enter on your keyboard). (It will show you have successfully reset the program)
- Step 5. Restart Adobe Illustrator and on the pop-up window, press “OK”. Restart Adobe Illustrator again.
- Step 5. Create a new calligraphic brush that supports pen pressure.
- Step 6. Setup is successful.
If the steps above don't resolve your issue, please send an email to email@example.com for further assistance.