Since the surface of the pen display is a protective glass cover with a hardness of up to 7H, compared with ordinary displays, pen display products have better protection for the display screen and better load-bearing. But no matter how long the protection time is, it will inevitably leave dust, sweat stains, or even oil stains. At this time, we need to clean the glass surface. For details, please refer to the following steps:
1. Use the unique cleaning cloth included in the product box. Of course, you can also use glass cloth or microfiber cloth. This material is more delicate and will not scratch the screen.
2. Please turn off the power of your pen display before cleaning so that it is easier to see the dirt on the surface and for safety reasons.
3. Wipe off the layer of floating and sinking on the surface with the cleaning cloth.
4. If you change the angle appropriately, you may find that some dirt has not been wiped off. You may need to use a unique screen cleaner. Please refrain from using cleaners containing isopropyl alcohol of up to 70-75% as this may damage the screen. (Note that the liquid must not penetrate inside the equipment to avoid damage to the equipment.)
5. Finally, clean the wiped area with a soft, dry cloth. After cleaning, remember not to turn on the device right away. Leave the device to dry before turning it on.
6. Don't forget to wash the used cloth with a mild soap.
Common wrong cleaning methods:
1. Wiping with a paper towel or rough towel is easy to scratch the screen.
2. If you spray the display with water, the liquid may quickly penetrate the pen display, and the water stain will remain on the screen.
3. Cleaning with alcohol or other chemical solvents will on the screen display.