Wondering how to connect the Huion Kamvas 22/Kamvas 22 Plus to computer? Here you can find the solution.
Two USB-C Ports Facilitate Connections
Similar with the Huion Kamvas 13, the Huion Kamvas 22 and Kamvas 22 Plus are also equipped with two USB-C ports. With the two USB-C ports, you can connect the Huion Kamvas 22/Kamvas 22 Plus according to your needs. Besides, there is an USB-A port for you to connect external devices, such as keyboard, USB flash drive.
- 3-in-1 USB-C Port (HDMI Signal): Connect your pen display to computer and power supply via a 3-in-1 cable.
- Full-featured USB-C Port (DP Signal): Connect your pen display to computer or Android phone via a full-featured USB-C to USB-C cable, and a 3-in-1 cable for extra power supply.
- USB-A Port: Connect to external equipment such as keyboard, USB flash drive, etc.
Ports of Huion Kamvas 22/Kamvas 22 Plus
Connect via the 3-in-1 Cable (HDMI Mode)
If your computer does not have an USB-C to USB-C port, you can use the included 3-in-1 cable for connection.
3-in-1 cable of Huion Kamvas 22/Kamvas 22 Plus
- Connect the USB-C cable to the pen display's port ①
- Connect the USB-A cable and HDMI cable to their respective ports on the computer
- Then connect the Power Adapter to the power cable and plug the power cable into a wall outlet to start your work.
Connect via the 3-in-1 Cable
Connect via the USB-C to USB-C Cable (DP Mode)
If there is an USB-C to USB-C port on your computer/laptop/phone, you can use the USB-C to USB-C cable for connection.
USB-C to USB-C cable
Please make sure the USB-C port of the phones, tablets and computers at least supports USB3.1 GEN1 data transfer protocol and DP1.2.
The USB-C to USB-C cable is not included in the package of Kamvas 22. You can buy one from Huion or other brands. But please make sure the cable you purchased at least supports USB3.1 Gen1 data transfer.
- Connect the full-featured USB-C to USB-C cable to the pen display's port ② and the computer or Android device
- Then connect the 3-in-1 cable to the pen display's port ① and the power adapter for extra power supply
Connect via the USB-C to USB-C Cable
Extra power supply is needed when connected via a full-featured USB-C to USB-C cable.
Computers running Windows and macOS are supported. Android tablets and phones are supported. (Please note that not all Android phones support full screen mode on Kamvas 22 and Kamvs 22 Plus).
For more information about phone connection, please refer to this article.
Any further questions, please feel free to submit a ticket to us.