Wondering how to connect the Huion Kamvas 13 to computer? Here you can find the solution.
Two USB-C Ports Facilitate Connections
The Huion Kamvas 13 is equipped with two USB-C ports. With the two USB-C ports, you can connect the Huion Kamvas 13 according to your needs.
- 3-in-1 USB-C Port (HDMI Signal): Connect your pen display to computer and power supply via a 3-in-1 cable.
- Full-featured USB-C Port (DP Signal): Connect your pen display to computer or Android phone via a full-featured USB-C to USB-C cable, and a 3-in-1 cable for extra power supply.
Ports of Huion Kamvas 13
Connect via the 3-in-1 Cable (HDMI Mode)
If your computer does not have an USB-C to USB-C port, you can use the included 3-in-1 cable for connection.
3-in-1 cable of Huion Kamvas 13
- Insert the USB-C male plug of the 3-in-1 cable to the USB-C port on the device ①
- Then connect the HDMI and the black USB-A cables to the PC respectively
- Finally, connect the USB charger cable to the power adaptor and then switch on the power.
Connect via the 3-in-1 Cable
Generally the device can be powered on when the black USB-A cable is connected to your computer. A flashing screen of the device may indicate a low battery, in which case you are suggested to connect the red colored USB-A cable to another USB interface on your computer or the power adaptor.
The power adaptor is not included in the package. Power adaptor of your mobile phone is also compatible.
If you have a dedicated graphics card on your computer, please make sure to plug the HDMI end of the 3-in-1 cable to the HDMI port on the dedicated graphics card, instead of that one on the PC's motherboard.
Connect via the USB-C to USB-C Cable (DP Mode)
If there is an USB-C to USB-C port on your computer/laptop/phone, you can use the USB-C to USB-C cable for connection.
USB-C to USB-C cable
- Connect the full-featured USB-C to USB-C cable to the pen display's port ② and the computer or Android device.
- When an Android phone/tablet is connected or the guage of laptop is insufficient, please use the USB power adaptor(optional) and USB charger cable(optional) or 3-in-1 cable to power up the device via port ①.
Connect via the USB-C to USB-C Cable
Please make sure the USB-C port of your phones, tablets and computers at least supports USB3.1 GEN1 data transfer protocol and DP1.2.
USB-C to USB-C cable is not included in the package and requires extra cost. Please purchase the cable through official channels as it is customized and cables from unknown sources may not be usable with the device.
For more information about phone connection, please refer to this article.
Any further questions, please feel free to submit a ticket to us.