Does your Huion Pen Display show a black screen or no signal when you turn it on? Don't worry, this article will direct you on what to do when you encounter such issues.
Situation 1. Pen display shows a black screen
The pen display indicator does not light up and the pen display shows a black screen. When you encounter such a situation, please check:
- Whether the power cable is damaged or not. If the power cable is damaged, please change to another power cable.
- Whether all the cables are properly connected or not. If all the cables are connected correctly but the pen display still shows a black screen, this issue may be caused by improper handling during transportation, and thereby some components may have been damaged. Please contact our customer service for further assistance.
Situation 2. Pen display shows no signal
The pen display indicator is red and when you turn it on, it shows NO SIGNAL or NO CABLE. When you come across this issue, please check the following to fix it:
- Please note that if you are using a desktop computer and have a separate or dedicated graphics card, please connect the VGA/DVI/HDMI/ 3-in-1/USB-C cable to the separate or dedicated graphics card.
- Unplug and re-plug the VGA/DVI/HDMI/ 3-in-1/USB-C cable.
- Please check if there is a problem with the computer signal interface by using another cable or interface.
- If there are no other interfaces or cables available, please try on another computer.
- If you used an adapter to connect the cable, please try with another adapter.
- If you are using a USB-C cable or an HDMI to USB-C adapter, check if your computer has a full-featured USB-C port that can handle both data transfers and display. These types of USB-C ports have either of these logos beside it:
You can check your computer specifications to know whether it has this type of USB-C port. Otherwise, you won't be able to connect your tablet using such a port. Try using an HDMI connection instead, if your computer has an HDMI port.
If all the above-mentioned methods cannot fix your issue, please contact our customer service for further assistance.