The industry standard for pen displays is between ±0.5 mm in the middle area and ±1~3 mm towards the edges.
If your pen tip is too far from your mouse cursor, here are the steps to fix it:
- Calibrate your pen display by opening your tablet driver > Pen Display >Working Area >Monitor Calibration.
- You have 2 options to calibrate your display:
- Manually calibrate your tablet by clicking the red dots using your pen.
- Restore to the default calibration. Use your mouse or trackpad when you click the "Restore Default" button.
- If both steps above do not fix your calibration issue, please check your display settings by following the applicable article below:
- Refer to this article on How to Set Your Tablet Display Work Area.
- If the calibration issue only happens in your drawing software, please refer to your drawing software's settings and adjust accordingly.
If all steps above fail, please contact us at email@example.com for further assessment on your tablet.