If you are experiencing the issue the same as it shows in the following video, it means your pen display is in aging mode.
Rest assured that it can be fixed. Please perform the steps below.
- 1. Entry factory mode. If you have no idea how to open factory mode, please contact us through email@example.com for further assistance.
- 2. Find “Burnin”, it should be “On” when the pen display is in aging mode. Press shortcuts on pen display to change “On” to “Off”, then Exit factory mode.
- 3. Unplug the pen display and replug, make sure all cables are connected to your laptop/computer correctly.
Aside from the method above, you can fix it as well by unplugging and replugging the cable.
- Separate three cable: Turn the pen display off, next unplug and replug HDMI cable, then turn the pen display on(press the power button shortly).
- 3in1/3in2 cable: Turn the pen display off, next unplug and replug the cable connected to the pen display, then turn the pen display on(press the power button shortly).