The status and color of the LED on Huion Inspiroy Dial 2 indicate the status of Bluetooth, charging and digital pen status.
1. LED Indicator for Bluetooth Status
- The blue light blinks, indicating the device is searching and waiting for pairing.
- The blue light turns off, indicating the pen tablet is connected to your device.
2. LED Indicator for Charging Status
- The red light flash indicates the remaining power is below 10%~20%.
- The red light indicates the pen tablet is charging.
- The green light means the pen tablet is fully charged.
3. LED Indicator for the Digital Pen Status
- A dim white light indicates the pen tablet is powered on without digital pen signal input.
- A bright white light indicates the digital pen is moving on the workspace or the dial controller is working.
- The white light flash indicates the pen tablet is entering sleeping mode.
- The white light is off, indicating the pen tablet is powered off, or the battery runs out.