1. You can only access the shortcut settings after preloaded the Huion Driver on your PC. Without the driver installed, the shortcut keys are used for the default functions in the following.
2. You can set the shortcut keys on the Press Key interface of the driver, or map the shortcuts of the digital pen on the Digital Pen interface.
3. You can unselect Enable Press Keys to turn off the shortcuts.
4. You can set the pen with None funciton if you don’t want to use the function buttons on the digital pen.
5. For more details about shortcut keys setting, please refer to the user manual.