The inbuilt Bluetooth 5.0 on Huion Inspiroy Keydial KD200 not only enables lower power consumption and faster signal communication, but also realizes easier connection with phones, tablets and PCs. In this article, you can learn how to connect the Huion Inspiroy Keydial via Bluetooth for Mac.
- If the KD200 is connected to your computer via USB cable, disconnect the USB cable first.
- Long press the power button for 2 seconds till the blue light flashes to power on the pen tablet.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your Mac.
- In your computer's Bluetooth menu, select Inspiroy Keydial when it appears.
- Click Pair or complete the pairing process per your operating system's instructions.
- A flashy blue light indicates the Bluetooth pairing is ongoing. The blue LED will stop blinking when the devices are successfully paired and connected via Bluetooth.
- Open the driver, the device picture will be displayed on the interface, indicating that the tablet is successfully connected to the computer. You can start to setup and use the tablet.
Reference link: Connect a Bluetooth device with your Mac - Apple Support