Having trouble registering your Huion device?
Here are some things you need to check:
- Ensure that there are no spaces before and after your serial number
- Double-check that the serial number you entered is correct. It should have the following format: ABDC0SH00000.
- The 5th and last 5 digits are always numbers, while the 1st, 2nd, and 4th digits can be a letter or a number: ABDC0SH00000 or ABT00SH00000. (NOTE: Serial number format for old models is different. It would start with the model name, followed by a series of numbers. Example: H61015123456, which is an H610 (2048) graphic tablet.)
- Ensure you fill out the spaces with an asterisk and upload the correct picture format. You can check out this article: How Do I Register My Huion Device?
If your serial number is still not accepted, please try the following steps:
- Click "Product Authentication", enter your serial number, and click the search icon or hit Enter on your keyboard.
- If you have entered your serial number correctly or if there's no problem with your serial number, you should see your tablet model and its picture.
- However, if there's a problem with your serial number, a "No result found" message will appear.
- If no result is found, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information so we can help you further:
- Serial number
- Order number