Bounced Email Replies to Gmail Accounts
We have noticed that our emails to those using Gmail accounts got bounced recently. Our IT Team is working double time to find a solution to this issue.
For the meantime, if you sent an email to us or submitted a ticket using your Gmail account and did not get any reply from us, please login to your Huion Support Account by following the steps below:
- Go to https://support.huion.com/ and click "LOGIN"
- Enter the email address you used when your sent the email to us or when you submitted the ticket and your password.
- If you don't have the password, just click on "Forgot your password?" and reset your password. Or you can check your email for an activation email containing the link where you can set your password.
- Once logged in, click on "MY TICKETS" and click "ALL TICKETS".
- Click on your ticket and check our replies. The most recent replies are found at the top.
What to do to make sure you receive our emails in your inbox in the future? Please add firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your whitelist.
We are sorry for all the hassle this has caused you and we are asking for your patience and understanding for this technical issue.