When placing an order in our official online store, the primary payment method accepted is PayPal. However, payments through debit and credit cards are also accepted, even without a PayPal account.
(Besides, we can also accept payments via Bank Transfer. Please refer to this post.)
What types of debit and credit cards are accepted?
- Visa, American Express, Mastercard and Discover cards are accepted.
Here's how to order using a debit or credit card:
- On the Shopping Cart page, click on the "PayPal" button.
- Click "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" on the pop-up box.
- Add your card and billing information.
- If your shipping address is different from your billing address, uncheck "Ship to my billing address" and enter the address where you want your order to be shipped to.
- Don't forget to add your contact information in case you need to be contacted for your delivery.
- You have an option to create a PayPal account so you won't need to enter your card information everytime you place an order with us.
- A. Just check "Save my payment info and create a PayPal account" before clicking on the "Pay Now" button.
- B. Or choose "Yes, I'd like a PayPal account" and add the required information before clicking on "Agree & Pay"
Feel free to email our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.