Kamvas 13 Keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting

Hey there! Recently bought the Kamvas 13 from Amazon and immediately fell in love with it but recently its been having issues staying connected. I'm using the 3-1 cable and it will start a cycle of disconnecting and reconnecting. The screen will stay on but the led light will be constantly turning off then on with the windows noise signaling a device being disconnected. I've tried updating the driver (none available), reinstalling the driver, unplugging the tablet and plugging it back in but it always ends up doing this. Is this a driver issue? Cable issue? Bad tablet?

1 person has this problem
  • Hi Steven Lewis, there are several possible causes of your issue; the 3-in-1 cable, not enough power supplied to your tablet, your computer's USB port, your tablet's USB-C port, or your tablet's internal board itself. Kindly answer the following questions to have a better idea on what may have caused it:

1. Does the tablet driver continue to show "Device connected" when the cycle of disconnecting and reconnecting is happening? 
    2. How about the screen; does it flash as well or is it just the tablet's LED light that is affected? 
    3. When you plugged your tablet back to your computer, have you tried plugging it to another USB port? 
    4. Have you tried connecting your tablet to another computer, if you have access to another unit? If you have, do you encounter the same issue?
    5. Is the red USB end of your 3-in-1 cable connected directly to a power outlet?

Here's an article about the Kamvas 13 connection that may help: How do I connect the Huion Kamvas 13 to my computer?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment