Windows Ink Problem Windows 10

I cannot use my Camvas 16 pro with Windows Ink. If I disable Windows Ink, the pen acts as if a mouse and I cannot draw. If I enable Windows Ink, the pen lags horribly and graphic drivers continously go black and lag and power reconnection sound can also be heard continously. I can use calibration area with Huion Tablet. I think harware is working fine but there is something horribly wrong with the compatibility with "windows Ink". How can I fix this problem with Windows 10?

• Hi Mustafa.akbulut, may I know the tablet driver version you installed on your computer? And does the tablet driver continuously show "Device connected" whenever your pen can't draw? 

Kindly try the following steps:

1. Try to use a different USB port on your computer.
    2. Properly uninstall the current driver you've installed, unplug your tablet from your computer, and connect the tablet again. Try using your tablet without the driver and check if you still experience the lag and hear the reconnection sound. 
    3. Download "Win10_Driver_14.8.153" from this link: https://www.huion.com/download/
    4. Install the said driver from #3 above, making sure that your tablet is not connected to your computer, your antivirus is turned off and all your drawing programs are closed. Connect your tablet back and check if you experience issues using this driver version.
    5. Try using a different computer if you have access to another unit.

I saw that you have an open ticket so if the abovementioned steps won't resolve your issue, please reply to my email with the requested information. If you don't see my reply in your inbox, kindly check your spam or trash folders.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment