Unable to download Kamvas 13 driver

Problem in downloading the driver

I tried downloading the driver but it said that The site can't be reached and that driver.huion.com took too long to respond.

I was told to try:

• Checking the connection
Checking the connection. My connection is pretty stable.
  • Checking the proxy and firewall
I turned off "Automatically detect settings" I also turned off firewall as it was advised.
  • Running Windows Network Diagnostics
I ran Windows Network Diagnostics. According to the completed troubleshoot, my computer appears to be configured.

Troubleshooting

Also,

Notice that the link tried to direct me to the driver of Kamvas22. I do believe that the installation link of the driver for Kamvas13 has a problem. However, I'm not an expert. I reached out in hoping that the problem I face will be fixed.

I got directed to this link -> https://driver.huion.com/driver/Kamvas22/HuionTablet_Win10_v14.8.153.1344.zip

I hope I can get a reply as soon as possible. 

This is my first time owning a screen tablet and I'm so excited to work with it! ^^

• Hi I R, I'm sorry for the late reply since we have been on a holiday from Oct. 1st to 6th to celebrate the Chinese National Golden Week Holiday. 

Kindly download your tablet's driver from this link instead: Huion Kamvas 13 Pen Display Drivers. This link contains the latest driver versions for all Huion product models. When installing the driver, please make sure that your tablet is NOT CONNECTED to your computer,  your antivirus is turned off and all your drawing programs are closed. You can check out these articles as a guide as well:

We are excited for your as well and thank you for choosing HUION!

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment