Kamvas 13 screen gets "foggy" after being off for the night?

Hi there. I am experiencing a very weird problem with my Kamvas 13. It's brand new, always been on my desk without a problem, a drop, anything. 

Yesterday it started acting weird: after being switched of for the night, when i switch it on all the screen appears deeply "foggy", all kinda white. Then it slowly goes back to normal, starting from the center of the screen, until after some minutes it's totally fine. You can see two photos of it attached to this topic. 

I recently chenged PC: could it be a problem with the usb ports? Or do I have to return the unit? Has anyone ever had a problem like this?

Thanks!

• Hi Lorenzo Mango, thank you for sharing some pictures. Do you still see the fog on your screen? 

Kindly try the following steps:

1. Please try to unplug the 3-in-1 cable and plug it back in. Then check if you still see the fog inside the screen. 
    2. If you have access to another computer, please try plugging it to a different computer and check if the display is the same.
    3. Do you have the USB-C to USB-C cable for your Kamvas 13? If you do, please try using it instead of the 3-in-1 cable.

With regard to the warranty, all our products come with a 1-year warranty and if we do see that the tablet is defective, we can send over a replacement tablet to you. However, for purchases made over 30 days ago, our warranty does not cover the shipping cost of the replacement unit. I will further assist you through your ticket. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment