Huion H610 Pro V2 Clicks and Moves Randomly ?

I've just bought my Huion H610 Pro V2, I live in Peru so I had to buy it from a import online store page, right when I plugged my tablet it started to act weird, first it gave me a Black Screen when I was trying to plug the tablet that kinda scare me but that looks like a shortage problem but it ain't that frequent (it's just been an hour since I've just recently plugged it, I don't know if that might be an issue later) but still an issue and after the Black Screen it started to move the mouse cursor randomly and clicked anything randomly but in the corners of the screen and after that I tried to plug and unplug the tablet to see if it was a problem with the USB ports I tried all the USB ports and everything still the same and the green led lights up when i left the pen close to the tablet but it kinda worries me that the light flickers when I don't click or do anything, my main problem is that it works kinda fine if don't go near the corners but that doesn't solve my problem because after I left the pen it still moving and clicking randomly if you could help me with my issue I would be grateful my work depends on this tablet.

• Hi Kelvin Perez, I'm sorry to know about your issue. Our graphic tablets like the H610 Pro V2 don't normally cause a black screen. I will create a ticket for you since we have to test your tablet further.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment