Solved

Kamvas GT-156HD V2 - Can't get correct colors

Hello, I've owned this tablet for some months now, and to this day, I still couldn't figure how to fix this.

The colors on the tablet are off when I compare them to my PC's or mobile's, and after a whole day messing with the settings of the tablet and Nvidia's pannel, I couldn't get the colors right.

I've seen that many people had the same issue, and could fix it by changing the dynamic range on their tablet from Nvidia's pannel, but in my case, these settings only appear for my PC screen (drivers & tablet  are updated). My tablet is also detected as a DVI, when it's actually a HDMI, I don't know if it has something to do with it.

It's quite troublesome, I wonder if there is a way to solve this ? Thanks in advance.

• Hi Neru Voc., you can adjust the display settings of your tablet using the OSD Menu as seen below, not in Nvidia's Control Panel:

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hello, thank you for your answer.

I tried changing the tablet's settings first thing, but it wasn't enough, thus I changed settings with both Nvidia's control panel and the tablet's menu, which helped a little, but I still couldn't get the colors right.

I spent many hours trying different settings, but the closer I could get to the right colors, they are still a bit darker and different.

So I wonder if it's not something that can be changed, or if there may be a way to fix it ?

• Hi Neru Voc., it's good to know that your tablet's colors are closer to the right colors. Due to the different materials used in our tablets and your other monitor, it is normal to have difference in the display. If your tablet is a bit darker, try to check if increasing the brightness a bit will make it better. Other than that, I'm sorry to let you know that that is all the adjustments you can do. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment