Pen has stopped working on 1060PLUS Tablet

I have updated my Mac Operating System to Catalina 10.15.6. I have a 1060PLUS Tablet and the splash screen says 'Device Connected' , the work area button shows the screen as it is, The Press Keys work and are re-programable.

The Pen is fully charged.

The Tablet is 1060PLUS(8192)

S/N BAT38SH03544

The Version Number is: v13.9.2.171229

Pleas help!

• Hi Bob Sampson, thank you for providing the necessary information on your tablet and computer. Kindly install the latest driver version for your tablet and follow the instructions below:

1. Please uninstall the current driver you have installed by following this article: How to Uninstall the HUION MAC Driver V13 or V14 Properly.
    2. Unplug your tablet from your computer, restart your computer, and download the latest driver for your tablet from this link: Huion New 1060Plus (8192) Graphic Tablet Drivers.
    3. Before installing the driver, please make sure that you do not have any other tablet drivers installed on your computer, whether from us or other brands, turn off your antivirus and close all your drawing programs.
    4. Install the latest driver version that you've downloaded from Step #2 above and follow the instructions from article: How to Install Huion Driver on MacOS
    5. Plug your tablet in, check if the driver shows "Device connected", touch your pen on your tablet and make sure that the necessary apps are added to your white list. 
    6. If your pen does not work, please try using it while connected to the charging cable. 
    7. If you have another computer, please try using it on another computer and check if it works fine on the other computer. 

Please let me know if you still experience a pen issue even after using the latest driver version so we can create a ticket for you. Kindly make sure to take a video as you try to do the above-mentioned steps. You can just use your phone in taking the video provided that we can clearly see your tablet and your screen.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment