pen sensitivity

Ive been using my Inspiroy Ink for about a month already. It works beautifully however Im having trouble adjusting my pen sensitivity. When my pen hovers over the tablet, it still leaves strokes and it bothers me a lot. How do I fix that?

• Hi Kacey, you are experiencing a "hovering issue" with your pen. Kindly check out the troubleshooting steps found in this article: Hovering Issue with Huion Digital Pen. Please send the necessary information to the said email in the article so we can assist you in testing your tablet further and process a replacement pen if needed.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I have changed the nib. I have restarted the computer: Mac OS Catalina 10.15.6   H610 tablet shows connected. When I touch the tablet with the pen the green indicator light comes on but no response on the computer screen. Pen and tablet have been used approximately 20 hours. They have not been dropped or damaged. Is there a solution?

• Hi Gary Dittmar, kindly check if the necessary apps have been added to your whitelist. Please go to: Mac System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Accessibility. The make sure that Huion Tablet and TabletDriverAgent apps are added and are checked. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Ia there a way I can change the sens of my huion pen
  • Hi Synctic, if you are referring to the pen sensitivity, then yes, you can do so in the tablet driver. Just click on the "Digital Pen" tab.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment