HS64 special edition driver installation problem

Hi! I just recently bough a HS64 special edition. I downloaded the latest driver but I can't install it properly. The setup/installation freezes halfway, or I think it does because I left it for about an hour or more and there was still no progress in the installation. 

I also can no longer delete/uninstall the folder on which the driver was supposed to be installed because it says that the file is corrupted, "C:\HuionTablet\unins000.dat file is corupted. Cannot uninstall."

I tried installing the driver again in a new folder and the same problem occurs. I hope someone could help me with this. Thanks!

• Hi John Abordo, kindly go to C:\Windows\SysWOW64 and search for wintab32.dll file then delete it. 

After it has been deleted, kindly restart your computer, unplug your tablet and reinstall the latest driver which you can download from this link: Huion HS64 Graphic Tablet Drivers. Once downloaded, please make sure to extract the file from the downloaded zipped file before running the installation program. When installing the driver, make sure that the tablet is not connected to the computer, your antivirus is turned off, and all your drawing programs are closed. Also make sure that you don't have any other tablet drivers installed on your computer, whether from us or other brands.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment