TABLET BUG

Hello,

I have a problem with my HUION H420 graphics tablet. Since I reset my pc, my tablet is messing around. When I play, I have access to the whole area of ​​the screen but my stylus does not interact with the middle of my screen and it disturbs me. I have not found a solution, I didn't have zone concerns.
I installed the drivers for my tablet.

Thank you for all help ! (:

• Hi Kimberley Tomioka, may you please answer the following questions so we will know how to proceed:

1. Does the tablet driver show "Device connected"? 
    2. What driver version have you installed?
    3. What is your computer's operating system?
    4. Do you experience the same issue in all of your software or programs? If not, which specific programs does it not work well and the program version?
    5. When you say "does not interact with the middle of my screen", does it work on the edges? 
    6. Are you able to use all areas on the tablet?

Please try to uninstall your tablet driver, unplug your tablet from your computer, then plug it back in. Test if your tablet works fine in all areas of your tablet and computer screen without the driver. If it works fine, then the issue is with the driver. If not, then we will have to test your tablet further. With that, kindly send an email to service@huion.com with the following information:

• Serial number (found at the back of your tablet)
    • Purchase order number
    • Link where you purchased your tablet
    • A video that clearly captures your issue. You can send it through WeTransfer or upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive. If you upload it, please make sure to remove the restriction so anyone who has the link will be able to view it.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment