Pen Lag on Huion H640P

Been using a Huion H640P for almost a month now but the pen has just started to become very laggy. Every stroke I make is slow, imprecise, and hard to control, and the stroke continues after I lift the pen. I'm using macOS Catalina 10.15.5 and the most recent driver Driver_14.4.5.200611. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver, restarting my computer, and updating my computer software, but nothing is working. Is there anything I can do?

1 person has this problem
  • Hi Esther Huang, does the lag happen to all of your computer programs or just in a specific drawing program? Kindly try using an older tablet driver version and check if you still experience the lag. Please make sure to properly uninstall and install the driver by referring to these articles:

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• The lag happens on all programs, so I don't believe it's an issue with my drawing software. I cannot open older versions of the driver because Apple sends a popup saying it can't scan for viruses, and that I should update it. Is there anything else I can do? 

• Hi Esther Huang, I'm sorry to know that. We recommend that you update your firmware which you can download from this link: Huion Firmware. Doing so usually resolves the lagging issue. However, you need to update the firmware using a Windows computer. Kindly check out this article: How to upgrade the firmware of your Huion product. If updating the firmware still do not resolve your issue, please send an email to service@huion.com with the following information:

• Serial number (found at the back of your tablet)
    • Purchase order number
    • Link where you purchased your tablet
    • A video of the lagging issue which you can send through WeTransfer or you can upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive. If you upload it, please make sure to remove the restriction so anyone who has the link can view it.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi,

I tried emailing them(I don't have a Windows computer) and they were trying to solve my issue, but after a couple of messages, my emails kept getting returned by a bot that said the service's mailbox was too full. I tried again a couple of hours later to no avail. They advised me to download a QC application to troubleshoot the issue, but I'm unable to open the application. I've already tried uninstalling the driver as well as using an older version of the driver, but nothing seems to be working. Is there anything else I can do because my emails aren't going through?

• Hi Esther Huang, we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Our email should be fine by now. 

With regard to the TabletQC software we've sent over, is there an error when you tried to open it? We will resend the software to you through your ticket and kindly try opening it again so we can test your tablet.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment