kamvas pro 13 pen isn't working right

i got the tablet about 4 months ago, my pen just isnt working right since about two weeks ago (i contacted the help desk then, but responses have been very slow and i need a solution asap), ive tried multiple things like reinstalling the driver a few times, trying to check if it works properly without the driver, i even checked if my old wacom pen would respond to the screen because i was so desperate, and altho i'm not able to draw with it (obviously), it did follow the pen smoothly, in contrast to the huion pen.

the problem is that it glitches, sometimes doesn't respond at all, or lags when i'm trying to draw. (i attached a video)

i dont remember dropping the pen (i made it a habit to put the pen back in the holder every time), it just suddenly happened one day.

mp4
  • Hi zahra, we've replied to you last June 22nd with a software to test your tablet further. If you haven't received our reply in your Inbox, kindly check your Trash or Spam folders. We look forward to your test on our software so we can assist you further.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• i sent a follow up email that the link for the software that was sent to me wasnt working/responding, like it would open but give me an error "please exit driver" when there was no driver on, and when i press OK i get a blank screen that i cant draw/do anything in and it seemed like the one that was used in the instructions was a different one, someone on twitter did try to help me but i got the same answer and its still not working

• Hi zahra, I'm sorry about the error. We've received your video and have recently replied to your ticket. We will further assist you from there.

Best Regards,

HUION  Customer Support

• i haven't seen a reply on the last video i sent :(

• Hi zahra, I'm sorry to know that. May you please try to check our reply from your spam or trash folders? Some mailboxes treat our mails as spam so kindly add our email to your mailbox's whitelist so you won't miss any of our communications moving forward.¬†

Basically, our reply contained a confirmation that your pen is broken and we are asking for some information so we can assist you further.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment