gt-191 v2 device is disconnected win 10

Hey. Please help me deal with the problem.

They gave me a graphic monitor gt 191 v2 and it worked fine for several hours. Then, during operation, it suddenly stopped responding to the stylus signal. the application says that the equipment is turned off, the monitor shows a picture, but does not work like a graphics tablet.

I took advantage of the official recommendations from your site, namely:

deleted the application (many times in many ways, including cleaning the computer logs)

installed the application again according to the instructions from your site

changed yusb wire (shdmi wire works well)

tried to connect to two different computers

and even updated windows 10)))

nothing helps solve my problem. The program for the tablet on all devices writes that the device is not connected, and all computers see my graphic monitor as a regular additional monitor.

It can be seen that the problem is purely software, but for two days now I can’t solve it.

serial number 8cdd0sh01604

• I'm having the exact same problem. I just got the tablet delivered 2 hours ago. I followed all the instructions. At one point it kept going back and forth from connected to disconnected.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Updated the firmware. I went from a USB hub to directly into the computer USB port. Tried standard USB after using USB 3.0. Nothing.

• Hi Sofi She and  Michael Fleming , do your tablets work without a tablet driver? And have you tried the steps found in this article: What To Do When Huion Driver Shows Device Disconnected? 

Since you already have open tickets, we will further assist you through your tickets if the steps in the said article did not resolve your issue. This requires further test and troubleshooting. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Thanks for the reply. Yes, I used your instructions, nothing happened. The tablet does not work without drivers. More precisely works like a screen, but does not respond to the stylus.
  • I got mine to work. Forgot I had an old Huion tablet plugged in. Worked after removing that, and switched to a USB 2.0 port.

• Hi Michael Fleming, I'm glad that you've got your tablet working now. I'll have your ticket closed now.

Hi Sofi She, I'll further assist you through your ticket since we need to further check on the cause of your issue.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I have had my GT-191 v2 for about 9 months and really like it. Got a new touch screen computer, it would not work with it. I did all the things in the suggested article and have uninstalled and reinstalled the soft ware, checked all the cables and connection. The tablet does not get a signal and the computer sees it as an audio device. The driver does not see the tablet and tablet shuts off. Do you have any recommendations? It is a Windows 10 HP Pavilion.

• Hi Joan Green, may you please provide the answers to the following questions so we will have a better idea on your new computer setup:

1. Do you have the Pavilion desktop, all-in-ones, or laptop computer? 
    2. Are you using an adapter in connecting your tablet cables to your computer? 
    3. May you please provide a picture of your cable connections on your computer?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment