Kamvas 13 no signal

it seems a lot of people have been having this problem and i tried my best to fix it but i couldn't, I think that I might have a defected 3-1 cable. i tried it on multiple devices and nothing is working. how could I get a replacement? 

1 person has this problem
  • Hi Bohdee Guy, I'm sorry to know that. Kindly check out these articles that may help resolve your issue: How to fix my Kamvas 13 no signal black screen problem? and Kamvas 13 Cable Connections. If you still encounter the "no signal" error on your Kamvas 13, please send an email to service@huion.com with the following information:

• Serial number (found at the back of your tablet)
    • Purchase order number
    • Link where you purchased your tablet
    • A video that clearly shows your issue. If you can take a video as you do the steps found in the articles provided, we would appreciate it. You can send the video through WeTransfer or upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive. If you do upload it, please make sure that you remove the restrictions so anyone who has the link will be able to view it.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi ,

My pen tablet kamvas 13 can not connect to my notebook, appear on the tablet no signal, and while usb connact , my notebook message usb device not recognized.

What 's solution, please help

thanks

• Hi Laurentius Tresna, kindly answer the following questions:

1. Are you using an adapter in connecting your tablet to your notebook?
    2. Are you using the 3-in-1 cable or the USB-C to USB-C one?
    3. If your notebook's port a USB-C one, does it support display? You can check if the port has a thunderbolt or the "D" logo beside it. 

Kindly check out these articles that may help resolve your issue:

Best Regards,

HUION Customer

Login to post a comment