Kamvas 13 no signal

it seems a lot of people have been having this problem and i tried my best to fix it but i couldn't, I think that I might have a defected 3-1 cable. i tried it on multiple devices and nothing is working. how could I get a replacement? 

2 people have this problem
  • Hi Bohdee Guy, I'm sorry to know that. Kindly check out these articles that may help resolve your issue: How to fix my Kamvas 13 no signal black screen problem? and Kamvas 13 Cable Connections. If you still encounter the "no signal" error on your Kamvas 13, please send an email to service@huion.com with the following information:

• Serial number (found at the back of your tablet)
    • Purchase order number
    • Link where you purchased your tablet
    • A video that clearly shows your issue. If you can take a video as you do the steps found in the articles provided, we would appreciate it. You can send the video through WeTransfer or upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive. If you do upload it, please make sure that you remove the restrictions so anyone who has the link will be able to view it.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi ,

My pen tablet kamvas 13 can not connect to my notebook, appear on the tablet no signal, and while usb connact , my notebook message usb device not recognized.

What 's solution, please help

thanks

• Hi Laurentius Tresna, kindly answer the following questions:

1. Are you using an adapter in connecting your tablet to your notebook?
    2. Are you using the 3-in-1 cable or the USB-C to USB-C one?
    3. If your notebook's port a USB-C one, does it support display? You can check if the port has a thunderbolt or the "D" logo beside it. 

Kindly check out these articles that may help resolve your issue:

Best Regards,

HUION Customer

• HUION 13.

cavo 3-1 ok Cavo da usb-c a usb-c, nessun segnale video, funziona senza display, nonostande windosw10 mi dice che usb non è riconosciuto. cosa devo fare per utilizzare completamente il cavo originale da USB a USB

• Ciao Stefano Di Pietro, controlla gentilmente quanto segue che può aiutarti a risolvere il tuo problema:

1. Se non hai acquistato il cavo da USB-C a USB-C direttamente da noi, assicurati di utilizzare un cavo USB-C a USB-C, USB 3.1 GEN 2 completo che supporti sia dati che collegamento del display.
    2. Assicurati che la tua porta USB-C possa gestire anche la connessione del display. Questo tipo di porta è contrassegnato dal fulmine o dal logo "D".
    3. Infine, assicurati che il tuo tablet abbia abbastanza potenza collegandolo direttamente a una presa di corrente tramite il cavo 3 in 1 (utilizzando l'estremità rossa USB-A) o un altro cavo di ricarica USB-C. Utilizzare la porta USB-C superiore del tablet per connettersi a una presa di corrente mentre la porta USB-C inferiore viene utilizzata per il collegamento al computer.

Puoi controllare i seguenti articoli:

I migliori saluti,

Assistenza clienti HUION

--------------------------------------------------------

Hi Stefano Di Pietro, kindly check the following that can help resolve your issue: 

1. If you didn't purchase your USB-C to USB-C cable directly from us, kindly make sure that you are using a full-featured USB-C to USB-C, USB 3.1 GEN 2 cable that supports both data and display connection.
    2. Make sure that your USB-C port can handle display connection as well. This kind of port is either marked with the thunderbolt or the "D" logo.
    3. Lastly, make sure that your tablet has enough power by connecting your tablet directly to a power outlet either through the 3-in-1 cable (using the red USB-A end) or another USB-C charging cable. Use your tablet's upper USB-C port to connect to a power outlet while the lower USB-C port is used to connect to your computer. 

You can check out the following articles:

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hello, 

I'm trying to connect Huion  Kanvas 13 to my computer, a MSI Modern 14 (A10RB) , it has USB Type-C 3.2 Gen. 1 but there's no signal and the screen is black. 

Can you please help me?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Sofiya Voyevoda 

• Hi Sof V, based on your computer's specifications, its USB-C ports do not support display connection which is why you are getting the no signal. I suggest you use the 3-in-1 cable and connect your tablet directly to your computer's HDMI port instead.

You can check out this article related to Kamvas 13 connections: How do I connect the Huion Kamvas 13 to my computer?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hello, I have a problem with the display. My laptop is dell inspirion When I first connected and used the drawing tablet(kamvas 13)it seemed fine. When I tried to use it the other day, my laptop suddenly updated and after that, my drawing tablet doesn’t have display. It only says “no signal” and the power button is red. I decided to reset my laptop, and that was the time my drawing tablet worked again. But after a couple of days, the display didn’t work again. Please help me with this. Thankyou.
  • Hi KRISTINE CAMACHO, I'm sorry to know about the "no signal issue" you encountered. Usually, this issue is caused by either your cable, your ports (computer or tablet port), or your tablet itself. Most often than not, it is caused by a defective cable. May you please confirm whether the steps found in this article have been properly done: How do I connect the Huion Kamvas 13 to my computer? 

If you have and you still experience the same issue, kindly send an email to service@huion.com with the following information:

• Purchase order number 
    • Link where you purchased your Kamvas 13
    • Serial number (found at the back of your tablet, just below the bar code)
    • A link to your video as you try to connect the cables to your tablet and computer, and as you turn your tablet on. You can just use your phone in taking the video provided that we can see your tablet's screen. You can send the video through WeTransfer or upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive and make sure to remove the restriction so anyone who has the link will be able to access it.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi Huion

I have the same problem. I have a Dell Inspiron laptop. I just bought the Kamvas 13 this week, the first day it worked fine then the next day, windows 10 had an update and it no longer have signal.  I don't think there is anything wrong with the cable.  I have both 3 in 1 cable and the USB C cable I bought from you guys.  Please help. 

• Hi Jdog1668, may you please answer the following questions:

1. Do you encounter no signal when you use either the 3-in-1 cable or the USB-C to USB-C cable? 
    2. Are you using an adapter in connecting the 3-in-1 cable to your laptop?
    3. When using the USB-C to USB-C cable, may you please check if you connect the said cable to a thunderbolt or a USB 3.1 Gen 1 port on your laptop that is capable in handling display? 

Kindly try checking this article that may help resolve your issue:

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment